Cobol Programmer (Urgently Required) 10 positions
We focus on making sure our people are happy, and in alignment w
The COBOL Programmer will provide this support by performing the following job activities:
• Design the system and prepare low-level design documents as assigned by Manager.
• Manage small team of developers to deliver high quality of application.
• Undertake coding of project, adopt standards of the company.
• Fix any bugs related to the project.
• Report work progress to Manager on daily basis.
• Ensure code is fully commented.
• Coordinate with tester for application testing.
• Provide installation package and installation guide.
• Ensure employee’s target utilization rate achieved every month.
• Perform other work assigned by Manager.
Key Performance Measures:
• Positive Attitude & Service minded.
• Report accurately and on time.
Skills / Qualification:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Related Field or higher.
• Thai Nationality Only.
• Strong Knowledge of COBOL programming.
• 0-5 Years experience in COBOL programming.
• Ability to work with a minimal supervision and under dynamic environment.
• Good command of English communication skills.
• Good personality and relate well to customer.
• Able to work well under pressure and flexible in working time.
• Any mainframe are welcome.
• Banking experience is an advantage.
• New grad who are COBOL knowledge are also welcome. Interested applicants should submit your resume stating qualification, previous work experience and position applied for along with a recent photograph